Basic website tests
JUST CHECK IF YOUR SERVER IS RESPONSING
- checks if your web server is available 24h/day, colecting Service Level and Server Response Time data
- it can detect HTTP (web) errors and network errors
- will notify you (via SMS, e-mail, IM, IOS/Android push) when outage occures
- will generate periodic reports in PDF (sending via e-mail) - Service Level report
- its cheap and easy one
WHAT ARE THE REASONS TO MONITOR MY WEB SERVER?
- Your ISP/hosting provider may not be working or have some technical breaks/issues - your website is not working then, and you even may not know about it
- Hacker activity (ie. DDOS attack) on servers where your website is keep.
- Your website is loading to slow because of server overload or other issues.
- Your website may not be visible properly form some locations - link connections problems
- Human or system errors
This service will provide you with knowledge when your webserver was down and will notify you if anything wrong happend. Cloudmonit.com will verify webserver response 24h/day by making a HTTP connection from selected locations in the Internet. Each connection will try to fetch the website HTML code and HTTP response. Each check provides info if the web server is working properly and how fast it responses. We collect this data and show it you on data chards in administration panel and e-mail reports. You can define how often the checks should be, ie. every 10 minutes and from which location it shold be performed (various places in the World/data centers/cities/countries). You can select up from 2 locations. The more locations is selected, the more data is gathered and the monitoring will cost more. The more frequently the site is checked, the better precision you will get (faster info about outage), and again the monitoring will be cost more when checks are configured more frequently.
You may get monitoring results in 3 ways:
- Instant notification - we will send you SMS, e-mail or IM message (depending what communication types you've selected) as soon as we detect a problem with your webserver.
- Periodic reports (Service Level) - once per day, week or month. Sent by e-mail in PDF format with crucial information about downtime, errors types, location related problems.
- On-line interface - you can follow your monitoring results in real time, using data charts and status pages.
- You can match text on your website and define what shoul or should not appear on monitored web. It is flexible since you may use Perl regular expression to do that.
- You can schedule monitoring ie. you may not want to monitor the website during the night or weekends (you will pay less then, since we charge you in pay-as-you-go model)
- You may define silent mode in selected hours so we will not bother you with SMS then.
- You can provide the non standard TCP/IP port to connect to (default is 80)
- You can set max server response time (ie for 10 seconds) so we will notify you with Timeout message when there is no response from server after defined time.
Monthly cost from $0.30