E-mail server tests
CHECK IF YOUR MAIL SERVER WORKS
- checks if you can send and receive e-mail
- detects mail server (SMTP and IMAP) errors, network related errors
- collects mail server's response time data
- will notify you (via SMS, e-mail, IM, IOS/Android push) when outage occurs
- will generate periodic reports in PDF (sending via e-mail) - Service Level reportits cheap and easy onewill generate periodic reports in PDF (sending via e-mail) - Service Level reportits cheap and easy one
WHAT ARE THE REASONS TO MONITOR MY E-MAIL SERVER?
- your quota is over and people can't sent you further e-mails
- your ISP/hosting provider may not be working or have some technical breaks/issues - your e-mail server does not accept or sends any e-mail
- your e-mails are not relayed to the recipients or it works to slow
- you don't know if the problem is on your computer or on the ISP side
- human or system errors affecting mailserver configuration
E-mail is the most common way to communicate in the Internet, but still it is vunarable to various errors and problems. With Cloudmonit.com you will sure that your e-mail server is working all the time. We will check if the e-mail sending and receiving process is working corectly.
You can define how often the checks should be, ie. every 10 minutes and from which location it shold be performed (various places in the World/data centers/cities/countries). You can select up 2+ locations. The more locations is selected, the more data is gathered and the monitoring will cost slightly more. The more frequently the site is checked, the better precision you will get (faster info about outage), and again the monitoring will be cost more when checks are configured more frequently.
You may get monitoring results in 3 ways:
- Instant notification - we will send you SMS, e-mail or IM message (depending what communication types you've selected) as soon as we detect a problem with your webserver.
- Periodic reports (Service Level) - once per day, week or month. Sent by e-mail in PDF format with crucial information about downtime, errors types, location related problems.
- On-line interface - you can follow your monitoring results in real time, using data charts and status pages.
- You can provide SMTP auth data for testing server
- You may provide autoresponder address so we will check if the mail returned
- You can set timeout for e-mail delivery
Monthly cost from $0.30