Voip SIP tests
DOES YOUR IP PBX ACCEPT CALLS?
- Verifies your business telephone system (IP PBX /VOIP)
- Checks if users can log into PBX and use the IP phones
- Detects IP network errors, SIP errors and other
- Compatible with Asterisk, Sangoma, Grandstream, 3CX, Lync and others using SIP protocol
- Notifies you (via SMS, e-mail, IM, IOS/Android push) when outage occurs
- Generates SLA PDF reports of IP PBX availability and send them via e-mail
WHAT ARE THE REASONS TO MONITOR MY IP PBX?
- IP telephony depends on Internet servers. When those servers have problems, then you can't make calls and no one can contact you via IP phone, fax or other service over the VOIP.
- You may use pre-paid model for IP telephony service. When your credits are out, your provider will disable your service. Be the first to know if there are any problem with your IP telephony.
- VOIP depends on IP networking, use Cloudmonit to check if there any network related errors occurs
- Human and system errors may disable the ability of phone calls, use Cloudmonit monitoring just in case...
Cloudmonit allows to detect any IP telephony related problems. We check your IP PBX server using SIP protocol. The system check if you users can login to IP telephony and use the service. Checks are performed form selected Internet locations to be sure if anyone from all over the world can contact you.
You may get monitoring results in 3 ways:
- Instant notification - we will send you SMS, e-mail or IM message (depending what communication types you've selected) as soon as we detect a problem with your IP telephony. You may redirect those alerts to people responsible for your IP PBX system so the can immediately react and fix the problem.
- Periodic reports (Service Level) - once per day, week or month. Sent by e-mail in PDF format with crucial information about downtime, errors types, and other problems related to your VOIP service
- On-line interface - you can follow your monitoring results in real time, using data charts and status pages.
- You can set a username, password and domain(proxy) for logging into VOIP system
- You can verify any VOIP server
- You can schedule monitoring for example you may not want to monitor the IP PBX during the night or weekends (you will pay less then, since we charge you in pay-as-you-go model)
- You may define silent mode in selected hours so we will not bother you with SMS then.
- You can define max time for VOIP server to response (like 10 seconds) so if Cloudmonit will not get response from your IP PBX in selected time, it will notify you with Timeout error.
Monthly cost from $0.70