Advanced FullPage tests
ANALYZE ALL WEBSITE'S ELEMENTS LOADING TIMES
- checks if your web server is available 24h/day, colecting Service Level and Server Response Time data
- checks if your website and all its elements are loading properly
- collects data for loading all page's elements
- will help you find out why your site is loading slowly
- allows you verify historical data of the website and its elements on HAR diagrams known from Firebug tool, with all TCP/IP connection phases distinction
- detects web server and network related errors, including all elements on the site
- checks your server from selected, multiple internet locations
- notify you (via SMS, e-mail, IM, IOS/Android push) when outage occurs
- generates SLA PDF reports and send them via e-mail
WHAT ARE THE REASONS TO MONITOR MY WEB SERVER?
- Your ISP/hosting provider may not be working or have some technical breaks/issues - your website is not working then, and you even may not know about it
- Hacker activity (ie. DDOS attack) on servers where your website is keep.
- Your website is loading to slow because of server overload or other issues.
- Your website may not be visible properly form some locations - link connections problems
- Human or system errors
- DNS problems influence your site or its elements availability
- Website elements are loading to slow
FullPage is an advanced monitoring that gives you a wide spectrum of colected data. It will gather information about every element on your website including loading time, connection init time, DNS response time, web server response time, reply generation and sending time. You may analyze your website using HAR waterfall diagrams known from FireBug tool, but you can also view the all history of checks - back to the moment when monitoring started.
You can define how often the checks should be, ie. every 10 minutes and from which location it shold be performed (various places in the World/data centers/cities/countries). You can select up from 2 locations. The more locations is selected, the more data is gathered and the monitoring will cost more. The more frequently the site is checked, the better precision you will get (faster info about outage), and again the monitoring will be cost more when checks are configured more frequently.
You may get monitoring results in 3 ways:
- Instant notification - we will send you SMS, e-mail or IM message (depending what communication types you've selected) as soon as we detect a problem with your webserver.
- Periodic reports (Service Level) - once per day, week or month. Sent by e-mail in PDF format with crucial information about downtime, errors types, location related problems.
- On-line interface - you can follow your monitoring results in real time, using data charts and status pages.
- you may set timeout for loading any or all of website elements
- You may set max. number of HTTP redirect allowed
- You may precise how many parallels connections should be initialized to fetch the website and its elements
- You may skip or ignore particular website elements using powerfull regular expresions
- You can match text on your website and define what shoul or should not appear on monitored web. It is flexible since you may use Perl regular expression to do that.
- You can schedule monitoring ie. you may not want to monitor the website during the night or weekends (you will pay less then, since we charge you in pay-as-you-go model)
- You may define silent mode in selected hours so we will not bother you with SMS then.
- You can provide the non standard TCP/IP port to connect to (default is 80)
- You can use GET, HEAD or POST method for HTTP request
- You may set a limit for elements that can fail to load without alert
Monthly cost from $1.70 Start now!
Monthly cost from $1.70